Fiber Cement Board
For permanent and aesthetically detailed solutions and long-lasting, healthy, safe and environmentally friendly structures. For a livable environment and safe structures. Provides an attractive cost-effective solution for a wide variety of projects.
Fire Class A Fast and Easy Application
|Thickness|| 06, 08, 10, 12, 14 mm
15/64, 5/16, 25/64, 15/32, 35/64 in.
|Weight||8,1 – 10,8 – 13,5 kg/m2|
|Weight in medium density||16 - 18,9 kg/m2|
|Dimensions||1250 x 2500 mm (49.7/32 x 98.27/64 in.)
1250 x 2800 mm (49.7/32 x 110.15/64 in.)
1250 x 3000 mm (49.7/32 x 118.7/64 in.)
|Density||1450 ± 75 kg/m3|
|Fire resistance||A1 building material according to EN 13501-1|
|Bending Strength||≥ 7 N/mm2 (under wet conditions)
≥ 12 N/mm2 (in laboratory environment)
|Elastic module in bending||≥ 4000 N/mm 2|
Advantages of Use
- Environment friendly.
- Does not contain any harmful substances to health.
- A1 Fire Class.
- Does not release toxic gas during the fire.
- Resistant to moisture and water.
- Resistant to the effects of sunlight.
- Resistant to seasonal changes.
- Easy assembly and modification procedures.
- It is odorless and does not release toxic gas.
- Extends and protects the life of insulation material when
- used in heat and sound insulation systems.
- Resistant to impacts.
- Resistant to biological and chemical wastes.
- Easy to carry, lightweight.
- Insect-proof, non-putrescible, no molding.
- Easy to cut.
- Offers different solutions in all areas of building projects.
- A finishing material
- Can be painted repeatedly.
- Cement based.
- Can be used with the insulating material of any desired thickness.
- Can be used in fine details with smooth cutting surfaces.
- Very high impact resistance compared to gypsum-based boards.
- Protects the supporting carrier system.
- Creates facades and surfaces compatible with fire regulations.
Area of Application
- Construction of interior and exterior walls of all kinds of buildings
- In ventilated facade systems
- In insulated - plaster cladding systems
- All surfaces in prefabricated and light steel structures
- Structural sections made of steel construction
- As the finishing material by just painting
- All kinds of coating, wallpaper or backerboard of ceramics in exterior walls and indoor spaces
- Backerboard applications in wet spaces
- Indoor and outdoor ceiling applications
- Suspended ceiling systems
- Firewall construction
- In areas where sound insulation is required
- In thermal insulation systems
- As bottom sheet under the roof covering materials
- As for backing material of cabinets or panels
- On walls, parapets, and ceilings of balconies and terraces
- Soffit and fascia cladding
- Steel column and fake column cladding
- Construction of site fences
- On shaft walls
Packaging / Storage / Handling
- Our panels are transported internationally with the plate edges painted with our emblem.
- The panels are on wood pallets covered in plastic with rings and corner brackets added.
- During transport, the panels must be covered in canvas.
- When the panels are being carried one by one they are recommended to be carried vertically or as close as possible to vertical so as not to be bent.
- The panels must be stored in a closed area.
- Whether in storage or at the assembly site the panels must be left in lateral position and should not be leaned either laterally or vertically on a wall or similar surfaces.
- If the panel packages are to be stacked caution should be taken to align them.
- If the panels are not going to be used for a long period the packages should be completely covered in plastic to avoid being affected by heat and humidity change (stay stable).
- After panels are taken from the package to be used the package should be covered over again with the plastic.
- The storage area must be closed.
- When stacking pallets the pallet feet should be lined up one on top of the other.
- Do not take the plastic cover off until use.
- Do not take off the steel strips until use.
- The materials should be placed on the smoothest ground possible.
- When storing, pallets should be placed on top of each other neatly and the total height of pallets should not be over 3 meters.
- When loading, only two pallets at a time should be loaded.
- When loading makes sure that the pallets are placed on the truck in a balanced way.
- Pallets ready for transport