85 mm construction depth
With a construction depth of 85 mm, energeto® 8000 has been designed especially for new buildings. Its Uf value of 0.94 W/m²K guarantees outstanding energy efficiency at passive-house standard. In terms of looks, it impresses with its clean, straight lines.
- 85 mm construction depth
- Uf = 0.94 W/m²K
- Uw =0.81 W/m²K with standard-triple-glazing with Ug=0.6 and Psi=0.040 W/mK
- Uw =0.65 W/m²K best possible option with triple-glazing with Ug=0.4 and Psi=0.030 W/mKthreshold
- powerdur inside (fibre-reinforced uPVC profiles)
- bonding inside (adhesive technology)
- safetec inside (central profile wall system)
- Up to RC2 burglary protection
- Up to 46 dB sound insulation (sound insulation class 4)
- Up to 51 mm glazing
- Many decor variations available
- Available with aluskin® aluminium shells (wide array of colours)
- Recessed version
- Concealed drainage is possible
- Optional foam inside (foam-filled profile)
As the only complete window system made from PVC, energeto® 8000 foam inside has received the Dr Feist passive-house certificate. The respected Passive House Institute uses a stringent set of criteria to check products and has certified the outstanding energy efficiency of aluplast's steel-free system in all possible combinations.
- Uf =0.79 W/m²K
- Uw=0.76 W/m²K with standard-triple-glazing with Ug=0.6 W/m²K and Psi = 0.040 W/mK
- Uw=0.60 W/m²K best possible option with triple glazing with Ug= 0.4 W/m²K and Psi=0.030 W/mK
Protect the environment with energeto® ... And save money, too
Our planet's resources are finite. It is high time to start significantly decreasing our energy consumption levels. You can make a great start by purchasing new windows. Save heating energy with energeto. Find out just how much you can save with our free energy savings calculator. Your bank balance will also show you, too.
Choice of Colours
Express yourself. Coloured finishes for PVC-u
Please contact for more color options...