70 mm construction depth
Want to save energy? Then the energeto® 4000 backstop gasket system with 70 mm construction depth is ideal for you. It is mainly used in refurbishment projects and impresses with outstanding heat insulation and slim profile views that let more light into your living room.
- 70 mm construction depth
- Uf=1.2 W/m²K
- Uw=0.93 W/m²K with standard-triple-glazing with Ug=0.7 and Psi=0.040 W/mK
- Uw=0.71 W/m²K best possible option with triple glazing with Ug=0.4 and Psi=0.030 W/mK
- powerdur inside (fibre-reinforced uPVC profiles)
- bonding inside (bonding technology)
- Up to RC2 burglary protection
- Up to 45 dB sound insulation (sound insulation class 4)
- Up to 41 mm glazing
- Wide range of lamination options
- Available with aluskin® aluminium shells (wide array of colours)
- Recessed version
- Concealed drainage is possible
- Optional foam inside (foam-filled profile)
Best Uw Value
What are the other hallmarks of energeto®?
- It by far exceeds the requirements of Germany's current Energy Saving Regulation,
- impresses with its safety, which has been confirmed by an official testing body,
- is recyclable and can be fed back completely into the material cycle,
- is made from weather-resistant plastic and is an all-round high-quality window to protect you against noise, weather and burglaries,
- is an RAL-certified window system.
Choice of Colours
Express yourself. Coloured finishes for PVC-u
Please contact for more color options...