Cement Bonded Particle Board Plus (CPB Plus)
CPB Plus created by covering both sides of the first product CBP classic with a mixture that does not include particles but natural minerals and cement. This resulted in a board which moves very little due to relative humidity, is as resistant to external factors as high-quality concrete, and allows the application of all paints applicable on concrete.
|Thickness||08, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18 mm
5/16, 25/64, 15/32, 35/64, 5, 5/8, 45/64 in.
|Weight||12, 15, 18, 21, 24, 27 kg/m2|
|Dimensions||1250 x 2500 mm (49.7/32 x 98.27/64 in.)
1250 x 2800 mm (49.7/32 x 110.15/64 in.)
1250 x 3000 mm (49.7/32 x 118.7/64 in.)
|Density||1450 ± 75 kg/m3|
|Fire resistance||(A2 s1 d0 EN 13501-1)|
|Bending Strength||≥ 9 N/ mm2|
|Elastic module in bending||4500 N/mm2|
Advantages of Use
- It protects the Facades of buildings from factors such as heat, moisture variations, fire, storms, etc.
- It decreases air-conditioning costs in hot and cold weather (buy up to 55% ) by creating a natural air conditioning effect.
- Since it can be painted, it allows change of color.
- It is highly resistant to natural disasters such as earthquakes and to other effects causing movement in the building because the load is equally distributed across the whole building by means of wall plugs of appropriate standards, and vibration compliant, flexible and galvanized metal sheet construction system is used.
- It is appropriate for use in earthquake resistant buildings with steel construction.
- It can be easily mounted, cut and processed.
- It solves all problems related to water and relative humidity thanks to the breathing and ventilated mounting system.
- CPB Plus has a smooth surface has various types of accessories with different thicknesses and dimensions, such as head jambs and jambs for window and door spaces; inner corners and outer corners for edges.
Interior & Exterior
- Wall cladding system
- Partition wall system
- Under ceramic tiles in wet spaces
- Mezzanine floor system
- Raised access floor system
- Suspended ceiling system
- Rebated siding system
- Wall cladding system.
- Soffit and fascia cladding system.
- As bottom sheet for roofing.
Packaging / Storage / Handling
- Our panels are transported internationally with the plate edges painted with our emblem.
- The panels are on wood pallets covered in plastic with rings and corner brackets added.
- During transport, the panels must be covered in canvas.
- When the panels are being carried one by one they are recommended to be carried vertically or as close as possible to vertical so as not to be bent.
- The panels must be stored in a closed area.
- Whether in storage or at the assembly site the panels must be left in lateral position and should not be leaned either laterally or vertically on a wall or similar surfaces.
- If the panel packages are to be stacked caution should be taken to align them.
- If the panels are not going to be used for a long period the packages should be completely covered in plastic to avoid being affected by heat and humidity change (stay stable).
- After panels are taken from the package to be used the package should be covered over again with the plastic.
- The storage area must be closed.
- When stacking pallets the pallet feet should be lined up one on top of the other.
- Do not take the plastic cover off until use.
- Do not take off the steel strips until use.
- The materials should be placed on the smoothest ground possible.
- When storing, pallets should be placed on top of each other neatly and the total height of pallets should not be over 3 meters.
- When loading, only two pallets at a time should be loaded.
- When loading makes sure that the pallets are placed on the truck in a balanced way.
- Pallets ready for transport