Cement Bonded Particle Board (CPB)
Functional cement-bonded particleboard which can be useful for construction from base to roof.
|Thickness||08, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 20, 24, 30 mm
5/16, 25/64, 15/32, 35/64, 5, 5/8, 45/64, 25/32, 15/16, 1 3/16 in.
|Weight||10, 13, 16, 18, 20, 23, 26, 30, 38 kg/m2|
|Dimensions||1250 x 2500 mm (49.7/32 x 98.27/64 in.)
1250 x 2800 mm (49.7/32 x 110.15/64 in.)
1250 x 3000 mm (49.7/32 x 118.7/64 in.)
|Density||1300 ± 50 kg/m3|
|Fire resistance||(B s1 d0 EN 13501-1)|
|Thermal Conductivity Coefficient||0,15-0,16 W/mK (10°C dry)|
|Bending strength perpendicular to the surface||9 N/mm2|
|Modulus of elasticity with perpendicular bending||4500 N/mm2|
Advantages of Use
- Resistant to external weather conditions.
- Resistant to fire.
- Suitable for use in earthquake resistant steel construction buildings.
- Easy to cut.
- Fast and easy installation.
- Provides a high level of sound and heat insulation.
- Provides a high level of durability against the effects of solar rays.
Interior & Exterior
- Wall cladding system
- Partition wall system
- Under ceramic tiles in wet spaces
- Mezzanine floor system
- Raised access floor system
- Suspended ceiling system
- Rebated siding system
- Wall cladding system.
- Soffit and fascia cladding system.
- As bottom sheet for roofing.
Packaging / Storage / Handling
- Our panels are transported internationally with the plate edges painted with our emblem.
- The panels are on wood pallets covered in plastic with rings and corner brackets added.
- During transport, the panels must be covered in canvas.
- When the panels are being carried one by one they are recommended to be carried vertically or as close as possible to vertical so as not to be bent.
- The panels must be stored in a closed area.
- Whether in storage or at the assembly site the panels must be left in lateral position and should not be leaned either laterally or vertically on a wall or similar surfaces.
- If the panel packages are to be stacked caution should be taken to align them.
- If the panels are not going to be used for a long period the packages should be completely covered in plastic to avoid being affected by heat and humidity change (stay stable).
- After panels are taken from the package to be used the package should be covered over again with the plastic.
- The storage area must be closed.
- When stacking pallets the pallet feet should be lined up one on top of the other.
- Do not take the plastic cover off until use.
- Do not take off the steel strips until use.
- The materials should be placed on the smoothest ground possible.
- When storing, pallets should be placed on top of each other neatly and the total height of pallets should not be over 3 meters.
- When loading, only two pallets at a time should be loaded.
- When loading makes sure that the pallets are placed on the truck in a balanced way.
- Pallets ready for transport