- Water based bituminous primer
- 18/1 kg./ Tin Box
- On vertical and horizontal surfaces
- - Application surface should be dry and free from oil, diesel, fuel oil and other chemical substances.
- - (1:3 ratio) should be mixed with water and applied on the surface by a brush. (400gr/m²)
- - If the temper is thick, use hot water to refine. ( between 10% to 15%)
- - After application, the color of the concrete surface will be light brown.
- - After application washes the brush and rolls with warm water.
- - After use, close the cover of the tin box tightly.
- - Diesel can be removed by toluene and trichloroethylene.
Can be kept securely up to 1 year before the opening of the cover. (between +5ºC and 30ºC)
|Vaporization Residuary||TS 132||%||55|
|Waste Substance Ash Content||TS 132||%||20|
|Water Content||TS 132||%||55|
|Duration of Stabilizing||TS 132||hour||Max 24|
|Heat Flow (100ºC)||TS 132||No Flow|
|Flexibility (0ºC)||TS 132||No Cracking|
|Direct Flame Test||TS 132||Scorching at point|
|Water Resistance||TS 132||Irrevocable to emulsion state|